Brush with Bamboo collects personal information about you during the checkout process on our store. We do not sell, rent or lease this information, and only share or transfer information required to process your order with specified third-parties (eg. payment processing, shipping).
If you ever have questions or concerns about privacy while using our site, or would like to request copies of or removal of your personal information that we have stored, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping ensuring compatibility for all customers
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Brush with Bamboo is based in the USA and any information that we directly collect is stored on servers in the USA.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What personal information we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —